- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Province or you choice of dried herbs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 12 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. To a small bowl, add the basil, oregano, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
2. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with the grapeseed oil and place the tomatoes, cut side up, on the baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with the basil-oregano mixture
4. Roast until the tomatoes are tender and shriveled, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
5. Cool the tomatoes to room temperature and serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories per Serving (2 tomatoes): 40; Sodium: 170mg; Total Carbohydrate: 6g; Fiber: 2g; Fat: 3g